Sold Prior to Auction ~ Pending Closing
NO RESERVE AUCTION Knight Arnold Rd. Memphis, TN 38115
- You are looking at a real deal - this property has so many possibilities, there are approximately 35,000sq.ft. but can be arranged from free standing offices to single office to warehouse - mini storage, open banquet room, to Church apartments.
- Sitting on ±2 Acres with plenty of parking!
- Brand new Sprinkler System
- Convenient to all Hospitals, Shopping, Schools & Interstate
- One of the owners passed and now it’s up for Auction selling to the highest bidder. The bidding has started and will end Thursday, February 20th, 12:07pm Unless someone makes an acceptable bid prior to that date. So come on and register at www.JohnRoebuckAuctions.com You must register and be approved before you can bid.
- This could be the opportunity of a life time you’ve been waiting on.
We will be selling in 3 - Separate Buildings or Group Together! Good Luck & God Bless 2020
Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Graphics are approximate. All property sold “as is.” The Seller will provide a valid clear marketable title to the property.
A ten percent (10%) buyers premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the total price to be paid. The high bidder will be required to place the 10% deposit the day of the signing the contract if you are the winning bidder, in the form of certified funds or a personal check with a bank letter of guarantee, with balance due in 45 days.
All closings shall take place no later than 45 days after all parties has signed the contract. The entire purchase price must be paid by cashier’s check, certified funds, or wired funds at closing. No property will be sold contingent on financing or any other contingency.