CALL JOHN WITH YOUR BID!
Old Brownsville Road at Canada Road, Lakeland, TN
Right across the street from Lakeland’s $50 million expansive new Middle School. Rolling hills and lots of trees with utilities at the street. Selling at per acre price to the highest acceptable bidder.
- ±30 Acres
- Across the street from the new Lakeland middle school $50 million dollar project
- At the 9200 block of Old Brownsville road on the north side
- Great location in fast growing Lakeland
- Rolling hills with pond on property
- Selling to the highest acceptable bidder
- Property in this locale is selling for $15,000 to $20,000 per acre
- Suggested starting bid at the auction $7,000 per acre
This property is selling by online auction only. Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Graphics are approximate. All property sold “as is.” The Seller will provide a valid clear marketable title to the property.
A ten percent (10%) buyers premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the total price to be paid. The high bidder will be required to place the 10% deposit the day of the signing the contract if you are the winning bidder, in the form of certified funds or a personal check with a bank letter of guarantee, with balance due in 30 days.
All closings shall take place no later than 30 days after all parties has signed the contract. The entire purchase price must be paid by cashier’s check, certified funds, or wired funds at closing. No property will be sold contingent on financing or any other contingency.