24± Acres with Lake Access in Hardeman County, TN
Presented by John Roebuck Auctions & Harbur Realty
Very nice home and 24± acres for sale in West Tennessee located about one hour east of Memphis and one hour from Blue Oval---the new $600 Billion Ford Motor Plant under construction! With the new plant coming this is a highly sought after area in Hardeman County! Call John today 901-486-0839 and make an offer before its gone!
Open House: Sunday, June 26th, 2-4pm CST
24± Acres with lots of trees for privacy
About Hardeman County: "Hardeman County is the largest hardwood producer in Tennessee. In the United States, Tennessee is second in hardwood production, only to Pennsylvania. Thus, Hardeman County has been called , 'The Hardwood Capitol of the South.'" ~ Hardeman County Chamber of Commerce
Click here to take a 360° Tour!
Download the Flyer more information
Selling subject to seller's approval.
• One of 8 families with Access to 80 acre Johnson Lake
(map will show Muddy Creek Lake)
• 24+ Acres with lots of trees for privacy
• 50 Year Shingles (16 years old)
• 24 Acres, but only 25 minutes to mow the grass!
• 40x20 Tractor Shed
• 1900 Feet of Road frontage at the front, 400 feet of Lake Frontage in the back
• Heated, Cooled, 220 Wiring in 24x32 Separate Shop
(Think of all the ideas you could do with 24x32 separate house!)
• Fruit Trees, too!
3 Apple Trees, 1 Pear, 2 Chinese Persimmon, 2 Fig and 2 Chestnut
• Walk in attic – Huge – Future Expansion?
• Security with Cameras (can stay)
No expenses spared in building a quality home!
• Foam and Fiberglass insulated walls
• Cherry Hardwood floors
• Custom Hickory Cabinets throughout home
• Vinyl Insulated Windows
• Built in Vacuum system
Kitchen that Wows!
• Copper Sink, Thermador 6 burner Gas cooktop, double ovens, Double pantry.
• 3 bedrooms on one level plus one up!
• Primary bedroom has adjoining sitting room or nursery
• Huge laundry room with sink and space for two freezers!
Extras Extras Extras!
• Extra metal storage shed
• Oversized garage for large trucks
• Chicken Coop
Come see the rest!!