“Adonis” 10 BR Home in Frangista Beach
Saturday, May 2, 2009 at 11:07AM CDT
Beach Reunion will manage the property for 2 years with no management fee and will manage for 15% in year 3, if desired. Income is secured with life insurance.
- 10 bedrooms, 10.5 baths, sleeps 29
- 6 kings, 1 queen, 2 twins, 2 custom bunk rooms sleeps 11
- Private pool size 22 X 16
- Private hot tub
- Private enclosed outside shower
- Easy access to beach – one minute walk to the beach
- 5,000 ± Sq. Ft., 400 square feet of decks
- Fully furnished with comfortable seating and colorful artwork
- Media room with large screen TV and ample seating for movies
- First floor game room with pool table and snack kitchen
- Third floor game room with game table and wet bar
- TVs in all bedrooms
- High speed internet, WI-FI
- Large fully-equipped kitchen with Viking stainless steel appliances, coffee pots and blender
- Large dining table which seats 10 and adjacent breakfast bar with 6 bar stools
- High end mattresses and bedding
- Towels and linens provided
- Gas Grill
- Large capacity washer and dryer
- 8 parking spaces
- Destin Commons (shopping & theaters) & Silver Sands Outlet Mall only 3 miles away
- Monday, April 20, 12-2pm CST
- Tuesday, April 21, 12-2pm CST
- Wednesday, April 22, 12-2pm CST
Palazzo Del Mare • 2990 Scenic HWY 98 • Destin, FL 32541
If you are a Broker and wish to represent a client at this Auction, please click the link below and fill out the Broker Participation Form in its entirety. If you have any questions, please contact Don Williams at 850.654.6000.
Vicki Stokes, 850-654-6000
The following are Terms and Conditions of the Auctions. Please review and if there is any item that you do not understand, please see one of our Auction staff members.
In order to bid at the auction, you must register by presenting a driver’s license and a cashier’s check made payable to yourself in the amount of $10,000, or otherwise be approved by auctioneer.
This property is selling subject to the seller confirming the sale. The seller and/or their agent will be available to approve high bids.
A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bid to determine the total purchase price.
The high bidder(s) will pay a ten percent (10%) deposit, your cashier’s check will be part of your bid deposit, and sign the sales contract today. The contract form is in your bidder’s package for you to review beforehand. The closing will be within the next 30 days.
Title insurance is available at the expense of the Purchaser. Taxes will be prorated as of the closing date, and the buyer will pay all closing costs.
All property is being sold today “As Is / Where Is”. The only guarantee from the seller is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the seller nor Roebuck Auctions or any of its employees are giving any warranties other than the seller’s title warranty. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning, and any other existing matters.
Roebuck Auctions is acting exclusively for the seller as auctioneer and broker.
No property will be sold with contingencies in the contract(s) including any financing contingency.
The information included herein is a summary of information available from a variety of sources including the seller, most of which have not been independently verified. This summary has been provided for the use of the prospective bidders at the public auction.
All information and opinions are supplied herein without any warranties or representations; either expressed or implied whatsoever from Roebuck Auctions, the sellers, or any of their respective representatives, agents, or employees.