Beautiful Bay Front Home!
20 Bluewater Point Road, Niceville, FL
Location: 20 Bluewater Point Road, Niceville, FL 32578
A beautiful one story brick home on the water in Niceville, FL. This home is loaded with great features, a perfect place to entertain and enjoy bayside living! Spotlessly maintained, this house has it all! A property inspection will be available at the open houses on Friday and Saturday, and prior to the auction.
- 4,000 ± Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Protected Cul De Sac Lot
- High and dry, very private & secluded.
- Sunroom off of kitchen with beautiful views.
- 131 ± Ft Protected Deep Water Frontage at the Mouth of Bluewater Bay Marina.
- Boat Dock w/Electric Lift.
- New sea wall
- No flood insurance required
- Brick and Hardie Board Exterior Siding.
- Custom Closets
- Updated Bathrooms
- Master suite with enormous closet, jetted tub, and custom shower complete with bench.
- Custom kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, and tons of storage.
- Huge deck for entertaining, grilling and enjoying the beautiful bay view.
- Water views from three bedrooms, living room, kitchen and master bath.
- Ice machine and wet bar in Florida room.
- Tongue and groove ceilings in living room, dining room, kitchen, sunroom, and entryway.
- New garage doors
- 50” built-in Plasma HDTV in living room
- Landscape lighting and moon lighting in trees
- Custom window treatments with remote in living room and master bedroom
- Honeywell Security System
- Walnut hardwood floors
- Travertine tile floors in bathrooms
- Spectacular view of Sailboat Cove and the Bay
- 3 deepwater moorings
- One boat lift, 8-10 foot water
- Two refrigerators
- Two dishwashers
- Large island w/storage & seating capable
- Wine bar w/sink and refrigerator drawers
- Great open entertaining space
- Master is separated w/waterfront view
- Huge bathroom w/separated spa tub
- Heated shower
- Huge custom closet w/island
- Granite counters throughout
- Upgraded trims and woodwork throughout
- Heat and Glo gas fireplace in living room
- Sound, intercom, and security system
- Bose, Harman Kardon, & Russound surround sound system piped throughout the house, garage, and decks
Terms: There is a standard 10% Buyer’s Premium that will be added to the bid amount in order to arrive at the total contract price. If you are the winning accepted bidder you will be required to sign a Real Estate contract, make a 10% deposit on the day of signing and be able to close on the property within 45 days from the date all parties have signed the Real Estate contract. The property is being sold as-is with no contingencies on financing or any other type of contingency. This property is selling free and clean of all liens and back taxes, if any.