Pristine Home in Southaven, MS
5690 Broadway Drive N., Southaven, MS
5690 Broadway Drive, Southaven, MS
STILL TAKING BIDS.
Don’t wait! Call John today to make your offer 901-486-0839
This beautiful home has only had 1 owner. The original owner is moving to a retirement community and is ready to sell NOW!
House has NEW exterior paint and a NEW roof in 2016. It sits on a large lot in the DeSoto school district with a privacy fence surrounding the backyard.
Look at this list of amenities!
- MOVE IN READY!
- Very close to DeSoto Elementary, Middle and High School
- 12 years old – Non smoking house
- New roof and exterior paint in 2016
- ± 2,300 square feet
- Sits on a quiet, oversized corner lot
- Fully fenced
- Landscaped front and back
- 4 bedrooms with 2 baths
- Large Sunroom 20ft x15ft heated and air
- Master and 2 bedrooms down
- Living areas are hardwood with tile
- Cathedral ceilings
- Master with private bath and 2 walk in-closets
- Large kitchen with island and pantry
- Spacious 2 car garage
- 12ft x 28 ft shop/playroom in backyard with electricity & AC
- Covered patio area
- Large backyard with room for a pool
- Family friendly neighborhood
This home is selling as is. See Terms for details.
Homes of this quality are selling for $185,000 to $265,000 in this area.
Do not miss out on your opportunity to invest in a very desirable family-friendly neighborhood in Southaven.
Announcements made at the auction will supersede all previous material. Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Graphics are approximate. All property sold “as is.” The Seller will provide a valid clear marketable title to the property.
A ten percent (10%) buyers premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the total price to be paid. The high bidder for the real estate will be required to place the 10% buyer’s premium the day of the auction in the form of certified funds or a personal check with a bank letter of guarantee, with balance due in 30 days.
All closings shall take place no later than 30 days after the auction. The entire purchase price must be paid by cashier’s check, certified funds, or wired funds at closing. No property will be sold contingent on financing or any other contingency.