± 140 acres on Holmes Road, Memphis, TN
Offered in 4 Tracts near Memphis Airport
SELLING ABSOLUTE AUCTION MAY 19TH
at 5400 Poplar Ave., Suite 200, Memphis @ the big fountain
– across from Bud Davis Cadillac and Memphis Mercedes dealership-
East Holmes Road, East of Getwell Road – Offered in 4 tracts
± 140 acres on Holmes Road, Memphis, TN near Memphis airport, formerly a golf course.
This is a bank owned property selling absolute in conjunction with John Dixon and Associates
4 TRACT PROPERTY DETAILS
- SHELBY COUNT TAX# LOT: 094100 00146C ± 60 acres
0 HOLMES ROAD
- SHELBY COUNT TAX# LOT: 094100 00094C ± 19.163 acres
4160 HOLMES ROAD
- SHELBY COUNT TAX# LOT: 094100 00178 ± 17.239 acres
0 HOLMES ROAD
- SHELBY COUNT TAX# LOT: 094100 00309 ± 43.89 acres
- All Selling Absolute
- Bank Owned Properties in which the Bank has said “Get Them Sold!!!”
- All Zoned Industrial
- Frontage on High Visibility and Heavily Trafficked East Holmes Road
- A few minutes away from Highway 78 (soon to be Interstate 22) and Memphis Intermodal Cartage
- Terrific opportunity for a Developer as this location is right in the heart of a Distribution Complex
Announcements made at the auction will supersede all previous material. Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Graphics are approximate. All property sold “as is.” The Seller will provide a valid clear marketable title to the property.
A ten percent (10%) buyers premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the total price to be paid. The high bidder for the real estate will be required to place the 10% buyer’s premium the day of the auction in the form of certified funds or a personal check with a bank letter of guarantee, with balance due in 30 days.
All closings shall take place no later than 30 days after the auction. The entire purchase price must be paid by cashier’s check, certified funds, or wired funds at closing. No property will be sold contingent on financing or any other contingency.