CORDOVA INDUSTRIAL PARK!
A place where your business can grow! NO CITY TAXES!!
1. Convenient to Germantown Parkway and I-40
2. All Tracts zoned Industrial
3. Well-known and respected neighbors:
- Don Huckaby Plumbing Co. Inc.
- Ovation Industries
- Memphis Point Gymnastics Academy
- LCE Advertising
- Superior Traffic Control—Memphis, Inc.
- World of Kolor, LLC
- Vermeer MidSouth, Inc.
- A & H Iron Works
- River City Sprinklers, Inc.
- Whitworth Brothers Automotive
- Pool Contractors Supply, Inc.
- Aztec Masonry
- Block Automotive
- Fluid Systems Company, LLC
- AutoPro, Inc.
- Memphis Stone & Stucco
- Conway Services
- Ewing Irrigation
- Kronos Energy Solutions
- Memphis Elite
- Leonard Ciarloni Farms
- Marble Products
- All South Equipment
- Devon Self Storage
- Memphis Motor Werks- Bosch Car Service
- Penny Newman Grain Co., Inc.
- Vantage Point Golf Center & Driving Range
- Security Signals, Inc.
- Computer Corner
- Granite Products
- Acme Brick Co.
- S/G Electronics, Inc.
4. No city taxes
5. Tremendous Commercial and Development Opportunity
6. A superb site for re-location with safety and security
7. Multiple tracts will be sold Absolute
8. Tract 17 is +/- 5.52 acres (240,451 sq ft) selling to the highest acceptable bidder! This tract has three buildings in a fenced equipment yard, ready for you to take over and make your own!
The office/headquarters is 4500+/- sq ft with private offices and conference room, all with excellent planning and design, and the kitchen area is very nice.
The Shop is +/- 8,200 sq ft, has 4 bays with drive through doors, 30′ high ceilings, and 440 electrical wiring.
The Back building can be used for storage and supply, measures +/- 5800 sq ft with concrete flooring.
9. All utilities are to the street for you to connect, and the cost of connections are your responsibility. We suggest contacting your local service provider for estimates.
Announcements made at the auction will supersede all previous material. Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Graphics are approximate. All property sold “as is.” The Seller will provide a valid clear marketable title to the property.
A ten percent (10%) buyers premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the total price to be paid. The high bidder for the real estate will be required to place the 10% buyer’s premium the day of the auction in the form of certified funds or a personal check with a bank letter of guarantee, with balance due in 30 days.
All closings shall take place no later than 30 days after the auction. The entire purchase price must be paid by cashier’s check, certified funds, or wired funds at closing. No property will be sold contingent on financing or any other contingency.