2-Story Commercial Bldg
The solid structure was built to the rigid New Hampshire regulations that includes cement block exterior walls as well as traditional 2×4 framing with a 2″ insulation filled airspace between the cement blocks and the traditional framing. There is a total square footage of approximately 5,040±. The zoning is MUCC that allows for residential and commercial together. Other details that make this building unique include:
- 2 Commercial outlets downstairs that are each 1200± sf and can be rented separately
- 8 Paved parking spaces in front with 3 additional paved spaces in the rear and room for approximately 8 more vehicles in the unpaved area of the lot
- Anderson windows and Peachtree doors upstairs
- All upstairs windows and doors have cement blocks filled with concrete next to the openings, reinforced with rebar
- Separate in-law apartment upstairs
- Main upstairs apartment is separated by a steel security door
- Underneath the upstairs floors is a sheet of fire shield sheetrock on joists
- Heating system is very efficient; a water to air system using ground water as a heat producer. Medium water flow taking heat out is put back in the ground through another well to be reused to heat or cool as needed.
- All stove areas are piped to use gas or plug into 220v as needed
- Upstairs main living area has 3 bedrooms plus office, 1 half bath in the main hallway, master bath with dressing room, laundry area with tublike tile floor to catch any leaks, kitchen with Italian tile countertops and floors, large pantry, and a combined living and dining room with door opening to the front balcony and oak parquet flooring
- Upstairs windows and doors on the front have storm shutters
- Downstairs B office unit is set-up to be used as an efficiency apartment as well as an office
- The roof of the building was completely reshingled in 2005
Open House will be held on Sunday, February 24 from 2-4pm.
Call project manager, Jeff Jourdan Sr, for more information, 850-687-0312.