SKYTOP FARM – SELLING ABSOLUTE!
2099 +/- Acres in Hardeman County, TN
Click here for an online brochure. Plat and survey images coming soon. Click Photo Gallery to see more images.
- Selling absolute, regardless of price!
- Great 1031 exchange property.
- Selling in tracts, and as a whole.
- Total acreage: 2099± acres
- 750-800 acres in mature hardwood timber
- 3 lakes/ponds
- @413 base acres (see “Crop Allocation & Farm Lease” under the Documents link)
- 478± in CRP (Conservation Reserve Program), presently over $25,000/yr (see “Conservation Reserve Program Contracts” under the Documents link)
- 96± acres in pasture
- 175± acres in cotton
- One home built in 1938, renovated in 1998, presently rented with 5 acres, includes a one-acre garden and great view of front lake. Month to month lease, or would sign long term – “Mr. Bill” and his wife have safeguarded the farm for years.Second home has a view that overlooks a vista of 20± miles. This home has served as the family hunting lodge, with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 fireplaces.Sportsman’s Paradise! This property has been in the Oates Family since 1949, with hunting managed for family and close friends only – only a dream to most of us! Deer, turkey, small game are plentiful – and one of the healthiest populations of quail and dove anywhere in Tennessee. Lakes are stocked with bass, bream and catfish for great fishing, and there are natural springs in several areas of this estate.
- Great place to land your private plane – one of the owners has landed his plane on the old air strip.
- Storm shelter
- 2 silos, 2 grain bins, 4/5 sheds/barn (some in need of TLC)
- Skeet shooting area
- Great roads and trails throughout the property for horseback riding, hunting, 4-wheel ATVs
- The runway at the Bolivar/Hardeman Co. airport is expanding to 5,000 feet which will allow mid-size business jets to land, opening the door to additional business development & commercial commuter flights.
With all that Skytop Farm offers, Come, Look, Bid and Buy!
The Oates Family has owned this property for nearly 60 years and has commissioned Roebuck Auctions to sell this Estate Property to the Highest and Best Bidder, regardless of price.
- Click here to register for e-mail updates
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium of ten percent (10%) will be added to high bids to determine the total sale price to be paid.
BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Please download form by clicking “RE Brokers” then choose the “Buyer Broker Program” button on each auction page. This form must be submitted to Roebuck Auctions no later than 24 hours prior to the auction.
TERMS: The high bidder will be required to place a bid deposit equal to 10% of the amount bid in advance of bid acceptance. Deposit will be accepted in the form of certified funds.
CLOSING: The closing shall take place no later than thirty (30) days after the auction. The entire purchase price must be paid by cashier’s or certified check, or wired funds at closing. No purchase shall be contingent on financing or any other contingencies.
DISCLAIMER: All information included herein was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. All financing must be approved prior to the auction.
AL#A823, AR#408, FL#AU1276, GA#AUNR2786, KY#RP811, LA#AB292, MS#276F, PA#AU5184, TN#580, TX#9431
PROJECT MANAGER: Mike Ray – 901.763.2825 or 487.0737
From Collierville; take US 72 to TN 18 N, turn left on Newcastle Rd and follow the Roebuck signs
From Bolivar; take US 64 to TN 18 S, turn right on Newcastle Road and follow the Roebuck signs