SOLD – Waterfront Home in Perdido Key
– Selling ABSOLUTE – Regardless of Price!
– 6,948± Sq. Ft. Under Roof
– 3,110 ± Sq. Ft. Main Level Living Area
– Built and completed in December 2007
– 2 Deep Water Boat Slips – Approximately 40′ each
– 1 Jet Ski Ramp
– Beach access
– Beach View from Balcony
– Beach view from third level observatory (heated & cooled)
– Neighborhood tennis & basketball courts
– Solar Panels (heated water)
– Metal roof
– In-ground heated pool – irregular shape 16’ X 36’
– Covered front and rear porches
– 3 Bedrooms, Nursery and Office
– 5 Baths including master with jetted tub
– Vaulted ceilings
– Granite countertops
– All stainless steel KitchenAid appliances that includes ice machine, wine cooler, two dishwashers, two stoves & double ovens.
– Subzero refrigerator
– Maple cabinets
– Recessed lighting on main level
– Outdoor serving area with wet bar
– Ceiling fans
– (2) 2 car garages with openers (holds 4 vehicles)
– Travertine flooring in family room, kitchen, dining area, entry & baths
– Marble in master bath
– Home meets all upgrades for Escambia County Codes and IBC requirements.
– Elevation levels are code compliant as required by Escambia County.
– Huge downstairs recreation room
– Pet room with exterior access
– Metal fencing on both sides of the property
– Outdoor shower by pool
– Satellite TV ready
– Office with Internet
– Sprinkler system
– 400 AMP power supply
– Lots of Palm trees and shrubbery
– Garden area
– Hardie Plank siding and vinyl trim
– All energy tinted windows
– Plantation Blinds
– Outside storage bldg.
– State park nearby
Saturday, May 1, 1-4pm CST
Sunday, May 9, 1-4pm CST
Thursday, May 13, 3-6pm CST
The following are Terms and Conditions of the Auctions. Please review and if there is any item that you do not understand, please see one of our Auction staff members.
• In order to bid at the auction you must register by presenting a valid ID and a cashier’s check made payable to yourself in the amount of $10,000 or otherwise be approved by the auctioneer. Note: Out of courtesy to other bidders, checks will not be returned until after the auction has ended.
• Please return your bid paddles to the registration desk when you leave today to ensure that your bid number is cancelled and no other party can bid on your account.
• Property will be sold Absolute – regardless of price!
• A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all high bids to determine the total purchase prices.
• The high bidder(s) will pay a ten percent (10%) deposit, your cashier’s check will be part of your bid deposit, and sign the sales contract today. The contract form is in your bidder’s package for you to review beforehand.
• Title insurance is available at the expense of the Purchaser. Taxes will be prorated as of the closing date, and the buyer will pay all closing costs.
• All property is being sold “As Is / Where Is”. The only guarantee from the seller is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the seller nor Roebuck Auctions or any of its employees are giving any warranties other than the seller’s title warranty. All property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning, and any other existing matters.
• Roebuck Auctions is acting exclusively for the sellers as auctioneer and broker.
• No property will be sold with contingencies in the contract(s) including any financing contingency.
• The information included herein is a summary of information available from a variety of sources including the seller, most of which have not been independently verified. This summary has been provided for the use of the prospective bidders at the public auction.
• All information and opinions are supplied herein without any warranties or representations; either expressed or implied whatsoever from Roebuck Auctions, the sellers, or any of their respective representatives, agents, or employees.